Wednesday, April 15, 2009

can i have him back~

i want him back
i want him in my life back
i want my life to be as normal as i was wif him
he's too perfect for me
he's d one
d only one
that i want all my life
one day
when u ask me for breaking up
i was down
really down
cried every day
wishing u to come back to me
but i know
i am not good enough
to be yours
thank you for that beautifoOl one month
the precious moments i had wif you
that u had gave to me
i still remember each date
each day
u waking me up
with a morning kisses
each minute u msged me
argh
i feel stupid to remember all dis stuff
but dis is why im not attracted to other guy
yeah
i do search for a guy who is better then you
but i didn't find one
maybe bcz deep inside my heart
there is you..
God plz help me.....i want him back if i can~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Azar Azman said...

nk balek? nk di kembalikan? berbaloi kah??